Friday, January 14, 2022

Come on, at least give us a chance here

 Well, we have a reveal and a sneak peek today! I'll start with the reveal - meet Chardonnay! 



















Ooh, he's pretty. Like a discount Midas, almost? Nothing I need to buy, but he'll be stunning in gloss (if they gloss the Limited Editions again). He's a Limited Edition, so anyone will be able to buy him. Nice! Uh, although I am hoping they'll come out with something I want eventually, because...I only want 4 things (of, like 11) that they've shown so far, and usually the number is far higher than that, so...maybe this blue sneak peek will end up being something I want? Pretty please?





















Also...I mean, it's probably pretty tiring for them to give us sneak peeks that are solved almost instantly by the community, but this is just mean. Good luck divining anything from that...although some sleuths on Facebook think it may be Salinero? Which would be another model I don't need, so I hope it's something else! We'll find out on Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. I only need one so far lol. (Well, 2 if we're getting technical, Elbe and Spree)

    ReplyDelete