Monday, January 24, 2022

Toss a coin to your Witcher...

 Somehow I forgot we were even waiting for a sneak peek reveal today - there I was all sad on Friday thinking I'd have to wait three long days to see it...only to forget all about it until this morning when we got the reveal. And what a reveal! Behold:





















It probably didn't help that I've had this stuck in my head all weekend, but anyways...I love this guy! I think this is the first Breyerfest model this year that I'm actually excited for. Of course, it's hard to top the hype for Pollock last year, but this guy comes close (for me). I just wish his braids and bobs were painted, because he looks a little unfinished otherwise. Oh, and I kinda feel like they should have used the Shire B for this, although Shire B is the more recently-used mold. But I'd be happy to bring this one home in any case! Hmm, maybe they'll sneak some Shire Bs into the mix? Uh, in an evenly-distributed, easily-attainable way, I mean. 

Well, bring on the reveals! I hope we get the Stablemate set tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment