Monday, January 10, 2022

Yes Please

 Hark, readers - there's another reveal on the Breyerfest blog! Meet Stein



















I'm not sure why this mold didn't appeal to me when I first saw it, because once I saw this picture I'm pretty sure I want it just as much as anything else I've ever wanted in my life. WAAAAANT! Even though they keep using that unflattering camera angle! MUST HAVE!! I love his stripey tail! 

From the blog:

“Stein” is the German word for stone, and in Germany, these earthenware mugs are commonplace! As a part of our tribute to Germany this summer, our Stein for BreyerFest: Prost! has been done on the Mustang Stallion, mold #801 sculpted by Rayvin Maddock, as an eye-catching grullo.  This mold, with his wildly flowing mane and tail, was most recently released as the handsome Fireheart model as a part of the Premier Club in 2021.

Another special run I'll be dying to get my hands on! That's two so far...what's coming up next? I'll definitely be tuning in tomorrow!  

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely need him! I love the mold but don't love the original colors. This one I do!! Hope I can make it in person to get him.

    ReplyDelete