Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Mmm, gummy bears

 The reveal is out: it's gummy bears! I was sufficiently surprised at that, because I didn't put much thought into it yesterday after the Misty conclusion on the Internets yesterday. So, behold: gummy bear cubs! 













From the blog:

Done on the Bear Cub, mold #308 sculpted by Chris Hess, our Breyer Bears are deliciously-colored clearware bears. They are being sold as a set of three and will come in red, yellow, and green – and be sweetly-scented, to boot!  As an added bonus, unlike the other Special Run models, this set will come in stunning custom packaging that is themed to this summer’s celebration of Prost! 

Despite the fact that I'm not an animal collector, I'm curious to see what these will look (and smell) like in person. Custom packaging? Interesting. I'm waffling on whether I want to get a set of these, because I do love me some Haribo gummy bears...but I don't collect the animals, so...bleh! Don't know what to do. But  I'm also happy that it's not another gambler's choice! Yay! Hmm...I'm not actually sure what the name of this set is, though. Maybe they'll add that later.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Huh, so they are. Seems kinda basic...I'd have expected something German, or gummy bear-related...oh well.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, they are SO cute! I totally don't need them, but I love them. I also love Haribo gummy bears but I don't buy them often for health reasons.

    ReplyDelete