Monday, January 3, 2022

The Breyerwest Special Run returns!

 Good news, readers- Breyerwest is coming in February, and this year there'll be a special run you can buy! It's been a few years since we've had one of those. 

















That's right - he's a glossy version of Lionel, the flagship horse for 2020. Nothing I need, but he sure is pretty! There are 250 of him and they'll be sold for $150 each. From the website:

 This model is limited to 250 pieces and is only available for participants who will be joining us at BreyerWest, taking place as a part of the Rocky Mountain Horse Expo in Denver. 

You have to purchase a Breyerwest ticket first before you can reserve one, and then have to pick it up in person once you get there. Seems a little convoluted, but I guess they don't want to end up having to bring any unsold models back with them afterward. They are a bit spendy ($150) so they may end up having some leftovers anyway...but I digress. 

In other news, the glossy Limited Edition models from last year's Breyerfest are starting to show up! My glossy Rheverence, Josie and Apollo shipped out today, so I should see them in about a week. I'm excited to see all of them, especially Rheverence! I'm not so excited to try to fit them onto my shelves, though...

1 comment:

  1. Amen to running out of shelf space! I am ashamed to say that I currently have three cross country horses running loose in my photo showing arena right now. I guess it's time for new shelves! LOL

    ReplyDelete