Friday, January 7, 2022

It's a twofer!

Good news, readers! As I'd hoped, we got another Breyerfest 2022 special run reveal today! Behold:
















Aren't they cute? Their names are Elbe and Spree. From the blog:

The Elbe River, which actually begins in the Czech Republic, ends its journey in the North Sea on the northwestern coast of Germany, near Hamburg. It is the 12th largest river basin in Europe and is 680 miles long. The Spree River, while significantly shorter at only 250 miles long, is the main river flowing through some larger German cities, including Berlin and Brandenburg.   

While they still aren't anything I'm interested in, I think they look a bit better in bay pinto than they did strawberry roan pinto. That's just my opinion, though. They're making 2,200 of these, so there should (theoretically) be enough to go around! 

Well, now I'm excited to see what gets revealed on Monday! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment