Monday, August 19, 2019

Breyerfest Closeups: Lucien

Hello, readers! It's time for our final Breyerfest Closeups post for this year. Today I'll be covering the upcoming Collector Club special run, Lucien!



He has an interesting pattern, and I really like his face.



And it's great to see another release on Valegro!



Doesn't look like his eyes are very detailed, but I guess that's to be expected for a collector club special run. At least his shoes are painted?



I hope he becomes available soon - I need to add him to the collection!



I like his two-toned tail, too. I can't help but wonder if part of the run will be glossy? They seem to like throwing us a curveball with that every once in a while. Although if that's the case I'd have to buy two of them. Maybe I don't want him to be glossy.

That's my last Breyerfest Closeups post for this year. If all goes well, Closeups will return after next year's Breyerfest with even more exciting new reveals!

No comments:

Post a Comment