Monday, August 5, 2019

Breyerfest Closeups: Corbin

Hello, readers! Today I have another Breyerfest Closeups post; this time, I'll be talking about the other new mold for this year's Stablemates Club - Corbin!



Unfortunately, I only took one picture of him for some reason. So...they still haven't finalized what color he's going to be? Isn't that leaving things kind of late, manufacturing-wise? I guess they could have decided on his color a long time ago but didn't want to show us, but I mean...we're going to find out sometime, and we already knew what the mold looked like. Isn't Breyerfest the perfect time to unveil it?



Well, whatever. Seeing the model in person didn't change my opinion of him; I'm still not a fan. But that leaves me more money for other things, so I can't complain too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment