Thursday, August 15, 2019

Iris is here!

Well, one of them, anyway. The other one will hopefully arrive tomorrow. I ordered them one right after the other, so it's annoying that they didn't both arrive at the same time. But anyway...Say hello to...the perlino appaloosa!



This one seems to be a lot of people's least favorite, judging by the reactions I've seen on the Internets. But I don't think she's that bad. She certainly looks pink from a distance, though.



I didn't see anything particularly egregious in the quality department, though it looks like she has a fingerprint on her face. I can't get over her tiny blue eyes, though!



How do you even paint something that small without screwing it up? I guess they probably paint the whole eye blue and add the pupil afterward, but I don't know how you'd do it without leaving brush marks. I guess that's for the experts!

Mine will be for sale, sadly, but it was fun to open the box and see which color I got. Crossing my fingers for the decorator tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment