Wednesday, August 28, 2019

More Walmart Unicorns!

The news just broke on Facebook - there are new blind bag unicorns at Walmart! (Groan...) I don't have a photo I can use just yet, but it looks like the molds include Alborozo (some kind of pink), Greyson (green), the G4 Arabian (yellow-pink), G2 Clydesdale (blue) and the new Warmblood Stallion (silvery purple), plus the Magnolia chase piece (pastel rainbowy). The chase Magnolia is beautiful, but every time they use her for something else, I'm more glad I don't like her - people that collect her must be tearing their hair out right now!

As I've mentioned before, I'm pretty much over the blind bags. My local Walmart probably won't get them (the only blind bags they got were the ones with the green/gold Friesian), and I'm really not interested in driving to a Walmart farther away just to feel up more bags and feel weird while doing so. I could just buy a whole box, but that would be doing exactly what Breyer/Walmart wants us to do. I may just wait until the craze dies down and see if I can find them cheaply on the secondary market, because honestly? Enough is enough.

Also, can they use some different molds for these? I feel like Alborozo, the G2 Clydesdale and the G4 Arabian (to say nothing of Magnolia) could use a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment