Friday, August 9, 2019

Breyerfest Closeups: 2019 Premier Club Stablemate

Hello, readers! Sorry for disappearing for a couple of days - I've been pretty busy the last couple of days. But fear not - we're getting back to Breyerfest Closeups. Today we'll take a look at the new Stablemate for the Premier Club, a Morgan sculpted by Laura Skillern Sailer!



You'd think they'd have had the paint job for this one finalized as well, but I guess not. I wonder if it's going to look like the third release of the year? That would be my guess.



Unfortunately, this one just doesn't appeal to me - I think it looks too similar to the G2 Paso Fino. Not that she cribbed from it, but that's what it reminds me of.



I hope they don't all have a warped-looking front leg like that.

Anyway, let's hope we get a reveal soon - I want to see the paint job before I make a final decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment