Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tractor Supply special runs are revealed!

Good news, everyone! This year's special runs for Tractor Supply have been revealed! Say hello to Sampson...


...and Hakan!


There's also a black pinto Bluegrass Bandit named Stella, but I don't have a good photo of her yet. In any case, it looks like I'll have to buy all three of them! Someone on Blab pointed out that Hakan looks like a more affordable C'est la Vie, and I agree! He's beautiful. I'm a little leery of the Sampson - he looks like he could end up being greenish. Hopefully that's not the case! I'm glad we're getting a new Brishen, though. As for Stella, I kind of wish she was a different color since we already have Lady C, plus Bear and the warehouse find. Enough black already! Oh well.

I'm hoping to stop at one of our local Tractor Supply stores tomorrow, so maybe I'll find something exciting. I don't expect these special runs to make their way onto shelves for a few more weeks, but maybe they'll have some unicorn blind bags or something! One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment