Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Iris is now available!

Attention, Stablemates Club members! The next release in the club, Iris, is now available for purchase!



It's the gambler's choice model on the G3 Highland Pony! They all look like fun colors, but I like the decorator best. Here's how the website describes it:

Mojave Turquoise-inspired decorator with a gold basecoat layered with purple, blue and interference gold, and a high gloss finish

It's enough to make me wish this was a mold I collect. Alas, I don't, so both of mine will be going to the sales bin. That silver bay is really pretty too, though! Here's a photo of them from the collector club tent at Breyerfest.

 

I'd thought the cremello was a solid color, but it looks like she's an Appaloosa! And the writeup says she has a satin finish, rather than glossy. You'd think they'd go whole hog and gloss her along with the other three, but I guess not.

Whichever color you prefer, I hope everyone gets the one they want! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment