Monday, October 19, 2020

Stablemates Club sneak peeks!

 Breyer saw fit to show us a couple of upcoming releases for the Stablemates Club - including the final model for this year! Here she is: 









Yeah, that's...gonna be a no from me, unfortunately. Too beefy for my tastes. The color is pretty, though! 










From the blog:

Meet Cassidy, a lovely silver black blanket appaloosa! Although genetically black, Cassisy’s Lp gene (a genetic modifier that results in the “varnish roan” appaloosa pattern) has interacted with her blanket pattern to not only create a loudly spotted white blanket, but has added a “bronzing” effect to her coat as well. This gives her coat a much more brown appearance than the black it genetically is. She is quite a fun foray into the intricacies of equine genetics!

Another silver black, eh? Interesting. Well, she's not my cup of tea, so hopefully I won't have any trouble selling my extras. 

We also got a sneak peek of a release for next year! 

 











His name is Atticus, and in case you couldn't tell, he's the shrunken Clydesdale Stallion. Uh, the optional SMC model for this year is also a Clydesdale Stallion, so why use him again? Sure, he's got a new hairdo, but...well, whatever. I guess they have to recoup their investment costs as soon as they can. His color is nice as well, but I've never been a fan of the Clydesdale Stallion, so I don't feel the need to join the club just yet. Signups open next month, so I'm sure they'll have plenty more to show us by then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment