Friday, October 16, 2020

I hope they increase the piece count for this one...

 Good news, everyone! The 2021 Collector Club is open for membership...and check out the first special run for 2021! Oh, boy...



Hamilton in glossy black? Sign me up! I really hope they do preorders for this one, or at least increase the piece count, because he's going to sell out FAST! I wonder what his name is? Here's another photo that shows his dapples:




And here's the Stablemate for the Deluxe club that I talked about yesterday! 



He is definitely a mini version of last year's Alborozo auction model! 


Looks like I'll be joining the Deluxe club next year! Just when I was hoping they'd give Mini Alborozo a break. Well, maybe this means they'll be doing even more Stablemate versions of Trad paintjobs, eh? I hope so! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment