Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Whoa! Collector Club Appreciation already?

 I guess it's already time for the Collector Club Appreciation event, everyone! I hope this isn't because they're hurting for money due to the pandemic...well, anyway, buy $125 of merch to possibly get a glossy Winx! Isn't she beautiful? 









The other glossy possibilities are Buckeye, Catch Me and...other unnamed models. Great...well, currently I only want the Winx, so let's hope the other models are things I also don't want. It wasn't too hard for me to get to $125, since I hadn't purchased Adiah HP or Peptoboonsmal yet. My only grump is that the collector appreciation code/model don't stack with the collector club discount code. Talk about collector appreciation...bleh. Anyway, make sure you have both the Collector Club Appreciation model/item in your cart AND you add the THANKSCC20 code in order to get the glossy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment