Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Valerio is finally available!

 Attention, Stablemates Club members! The moment you've been waiting for has finally arrived - Valerio, this year's gambler's choice model, is now available for purchase! 


I'm most partial to the bay appaloosa, but in all honesty - I have 3 of them coming here, so as long as I don't get any duplicate colors I'll be happy. Let's hope they ship fast! And let's also hope they give the poor Stablemate Alborozo mold a rest for a while after this. Sheesh, it's like they're trying to make up for destroying the Trad mold or something! 

Also, his name makes me think of gasoline, probably because it's so close to Valero. Oh well. 


1 comment:

  1. Yep, getting pretty tired of the Alborozo stablemate! I wish they would bring back some of the vintage models, like mini SWAPS.

    ReplyDelete