Monday, October 12, 2020

Oh no, not again!

 Good news, everyone! The third Premier Club sculpt of the year has been revealed, and...darn it all! I really like him! I was hoping that wouldn't be the case, what with my lack of shelf space and desire to not spend money. But anyway, here he is! 



You'll notice this year's PC Stablemate in the photo as well! Their names are Troubadour and Lyric. Troubadour was sculpted by Kylee Parks, while Lyric was sculpted by Brigitte Eberl. From the Premier Club Blog:

Kylee also designed Troubadour’s coat, which is silver bay splash pinto with plenty of dappling, plus a subtle sheen to his silver hairs: two genetic modifiers that, although rare, are both found within the Morgan breed. This striking color is accented by striped hooves, mapping, and a blue eye.

I can't say I've personally seen very many splash pinto silver bay Morgans, but where there's a will there's a way, right? Maybe he's "related" to Fairfax? Heh heh heh. Well, anyway, Troubadour is very attractive indeed, so I'm afraid both he and Lyric will have to find a place on my shelves. Here he is from another angle:


He actually reminds me a lot of the Minuet resin by Kathleen Moody, not that that means anything. Just the first thing I thought of when I saw him. 

Troubadour should be available sometime in November, so I'm excited for him to get here! He really is beautiful and I'm excited to add him to my collection. This is the second year in a row that I'll have ended up keeping all three of the Premier Club sculpts, so clearly Breyer must be doing something right. Now I just have to go back to hoping they'll give us a new Trad draft foal next year! 



2 comments:

  1. He actually reminded me of the Classic Morgan Mare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing that hit me when I saw Troubadour - is this Carol Williams’ Knightly Cadence in pinto?

    The likeness is very close ��

    ReplyDelete