Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Oh, so Sassy!

 Good news, everyone - the sneak preview from last month's Collector Club newsletter is live! Check out Sassy, the second Collector Club special run of the year! 



From the email:

This Appaloosa Sport Horse has a fantastic varnish chestnut appaloosa coat that is reminiscent of the red and brown hues of the autumn leaves. To finish off her look, this lively mare is topped with a high gloss finish.

I wasn't expecting them to use the Lonesome Glory mold for this special run, and I definitely wasn't expecting it to be glossy! She sure is pretty though. I ordered one, so hopefully she gets here fast! She really matches that fall aesthetic. I'll have to get out some of my fall decorations and set her up with those when she gets here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment