Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sassy is here!

 Good news, everyone! My Sassy is here - behold! 


I think this color looks really, really good on Lonesome Glory. There's just something about the arrangement of spots that I really like! She's a beauty.



















It's always refreshing to get a glossy finish on a Collector Club model - I think the last one was the optional glossy finish on Fletcher back in 2018, and I didn't buy that one, so this is the first glossy CC model I've gotten for a while. 





















Unfortunately, her quality isn't the best - that's a fingerprint in the gloss on her knee. But I'm not going to complain too much, because I've seen more than a couple trainwrecks out there...





















Her spots are smeared in the above photo. She also has a small rub on her right front leg under the gloss and a lot of lint/debris in her gloss, some of which I'm unsure if it's part of the paint job or actual debris. But the quality trainwrecks plus the quick sellout makes it unlikely I'd get a decent replacement, or anything other than a refund, so I'll have to just live with it. 

But she's still a beautiful model! As I've said before, I don't show, so it's not a huge deal to get an imperfect model, but it still bugs me a little. Oh well! At least I was able to get one at all! Hopefully all these quick sellouts will convince Breyer to make a few more of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment