Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Vintage Club signups and more new stuff!

 Vintage Club members, if you've been waiting for signups to open for next year, they're now available! No word on any of the other releases for next year yet, but I'm sure they'll show us something...right? Right? Who even knows anymore. But anyway, the deadline to sign up is next week, so don't miss out! 

Speaking of the dribs and drabs of new releases...there's a new Black Beauty coming out: 


















Seems kinda random, but okay. I guess there's a new Disney+ version of Black Beauty coming out next month. I never did get my hands on the QVC version of Black Beauty (also on Silver), so I suppose I'll have to pick up this one. Silver does look good in black, but I feel like they could have used a different mold rather than reusing Silver. Oh well. 

In other news, the new carry stables are now available to order. Wait, what's this? Those aren't the Stablemates I remember from the earlier photos...


















I feel like at least three of the molds changed here, if not more. Those are super-simplistic paint jobs, too. Let's take a look at the unicorn one...


















Those are definitely all different, because they were the generic regular-run blind bag unicorns before. And there's only three molds, repeated twice each. Are the G2 Andalusian and Saddlebred about to become the new G2 Clydesdale? I guess time will tell. Those colors are...interesting, too. The carry stables are both backordered, but I bought them anyway, because I'm curious to see what these will look like in hand. I hope they come in stock soon! Frustratingly, they're only a few cents short of qualifying for the free shipping discount, so I threw in a Christmas present for my daughter. Gotta get that sweet, sweet free shipping (they also qualify for the Collector Club discount!). 

That's all I have for today - maybe tomorrow we'll get the holiday mare and foal set, eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment