Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas from Breyer!

I got a mysterious email from Breyer about an hour ago!



Looks like we've got another Holly/Ivy situation on our hands. Wish I could remember what time they popped up on the website last year. So, we'll all have to keep checking Breyer's website all morning, instead of the usual Christmas morning activities. I suppose that's part of the mystique.

I wonder what the surprise is? Different possibilities flit through my mind - Holly/Ivy's color on Marabella, or another mold that doesn't get used very often? Red/Green Charm on the new Fell Pony? Some type of red and green variant of the Xavier unicorn in a run of 40, my worst nightmare? Or maybe something not holiday-colored at all, to throw us all off track.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. Good luck to everyone haunting the website tomorrow! Be sure you' re signed into your Collector Club account - it will most likely show up on the CC home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment