Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Another Breyerfest Stablemate silhouette!

 Another day, another silhouette…but this one is for Breyerfest 2024! Huzzah! It’s always great when they reveal things early. 











Looks like they’ve decided to finally get their money’s worth out of the Cassidy mold. I wonder if she’ll get a RR release next year too? Anyway, I’m wondering if the descriptions on these are a clue as to what they’ll look like - yesterday’s mentioned a “green light” to speculate as to what it was (something car-related?) and today’s says we won’t have to wait a million years to find out what it is. That’s a relief, I guess. So…does that mean this one will be some kind of primitive dun? How does that tie into the Against All Odds theme? I’m no expert, but I don’t think Cassidy really resembles a Przewalski’s Horse at all, and that’s the only primitive breed I know of that’s survived to modern times. Guess we’ll find out next week.

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Breyer’s yearly warehouse sale is going on now until 1/1, and Collector Club members get double the usual discount. So if you’re flush with Christmas cash, head on over to the website and do your part to help Breyer empty out their warehouse for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment