Monday, December 11, 2023

Trueno is here!

 Good news, readers! My Trueno model is here - behold! 

















What a beauty! I love him. He's not as yellow in person. 



















I like his stripey hooves.





















I've been watching Sylvia Zerbini's shows at Breyerfest for years now, so it's fitting that her horse should finally get his own Breyer model. 





















Quality-wise, he's very nice - a couple of black specks, but other than that, he's great. I'm really wishing Mouse had been done on the (braided) Idocus mold rather than Nikolas, so I could get both of the Winterfest models. 

All in all, though, Trueno is a beautiful addition to my collection and I'm glad I was able to buy him! Speaking of which, if anyone out there suddenly decides they need Trueno or Mouse in their collections, their availability period has been extended to Christmas (they were supposed to go off the website today). They must not have sold all that well, which doesn't bode well for future Winterfests. Let's hope they manage to sell out by Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment