Friday, December 8, 2023

New Arrivals, 2024 PC photos and more!

 Greetings, readers! Well, my Clooney 51 and Cody's Wish models finally arrived, so I thought I'd post a few photos! I'll start with Clooney 51:















What a handsome guy. Normally I'm not that into fleabitten gray as a color, unless they look more like this:















But I can make an exception for Clooney! I especially like his white socks on the rear legs.















I would have preferred this was the loose mane version of the mold, but at least his tail is loose - I'm really not into the braided tail for this guy for some reason. 

Next, here's Cody's Wish! 

















He's not this light in real life - must be something with the lighting and the camera. 


















He looks pretty good - I think Breyer did a pretty good job matching his color and markings. Now I just need to book a tour to see the real Cody's Wish! And cross my fingers that they don't end up using him for a CCA event or Breyerfest prize or something! 

Next, we have some new photos of next year's Premier Club mare and foal set! 
















Unfortunately, I'm starting to like them a little better in these photos (and I'm really noticing how the mare is basically an updated Running Mare). 


















I really like the mare from this angle! Gah. Rant incoming - feel free to scroll past it if you're not into that. 

It's looking increasingly likely that these are NOT the first release in the club, or Breyer wouldn't keep saying they were "among" next year's releases. I haven't joined next year's club yet, and frankly I don't want to join if it means I have to wait until next May to see what the first release is! We could end up waiting a full year for this mare and foal set if it turns out they're the last release, and I don't want to wait six months to see what I'll be buying first. Sorry if this reads like I'm throwing a tantrum, but sheesh. Throw us a freaking bone already! And give us some 2024 Stablemates Club previews while you're at it! I won't bother asking about the 2024 new releases, since we'll probably be waiting until after Christmas for those again. 

Bleh, enough complaining. Lastly for today, there's a new giveaway to enter for! 





















There's no indication of whether it's open to Collector Club members or the general public, so I'm going to assume it's the general public. I did enter for this one, since I haven't found anyone to trade my purple one for a green yet. Good luck to everyone entering! 

1 comment:

  1. Your Clooney looks like a really nice paint job. Gray on an original finish Breyer can be a little plain or wonky. I agree the hind socks are well done.

    ReplyDelete