Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Collector Club Appreciation and 2024 Premier Club!

 Exciting news, readers - there's another Collector Club Appreciation event happening tomorrow! 





















Those models are pretty familiar - they're the same one from the CCA event in June. They must still have quite a few of them left over to be doing another event now. Looks like the details are the same: buy $150 worth of stuff, get a free glossy model (randomly selected, of course). Since this is the second go-round of these models, I kinda think it'd be a bigger sell if we could select the one we wanted. Then I might bite so I could select a glossy Adiah HP and be done with it! But gambler's choice is king, I guess. I'm not going to both to participate - only a 1/4 chance of getting the model I want, and if I get stuck with a glossy Sjord I'm really stuck with it, so no thanks. 

In other news, we finally got a dribble of news on the Premier Club front! An email was sent out today announcing the other two sculptors in next year's club: Eva Rossiter and Morgen Kilbourn. That's...not really a big draw for me, since Eva has only done Corbin so far (not a fan of him) and most of Morgen's sculpts don't do anything for me except Brishen. But I guess if you like Corbin and Morgen's other sculpts, next year's club might be right up your alley! I'm still going to hold off on joining until they give us a little more information - like, oh, THE FIRST RELEASE? Something like that. 

2 comments:

  1. Eva Rossiter sculpted Stromness, a Trad scale standing Irish Draft not unike Victrix, and a fantastic trotting Warmblood named Galliance. She has done many others in multiple scales. Here's a link: https://rytherial.com/pages/resins Man, this is good news! except I'm still not joining the Premier Club. I cannot bring myself to commit to purchasing a horse sight unseen. I get the ones I want in the aftermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the Appreciation. If I knew I was going to get Native Sun (my choice) I'd've plumped. But no. "slings a handbasket over her arm and heads for the aftermarket..."

    ReplyDelete