Sunday, December 31, 2023

I knew it!

 After yesterday's sketch peek, and Breyer's past history of giving partial sneak peeks on the last day of the year, I figured there might be a real sneak peek of another Premier Club sculpture (presumably the first release for next year)...and I was right! Behold! 





















Wow, he looks great! I'll hold off on making my final decision until I have this one in hand, but I love the color! Looks very nice. In the email, he's the first one listed after Tigerlily and Firestorm, so I'm guessing he's the first release. And speaking of Tigerlily and Firestorm, I think this is pretty definitive proof that they are, in fact, the third release: 


















The box says "third release"! I don't know why they couldn't just come out and say it, but there it is. 

Okay, NOW I think I've reached the end of things to post about for this year. See you next year, readers! 

1 comment: