Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Garret and Stablemates Club conclusion!

 Well, first things first: Garret selections have been made! If you entered for him, check your email (or your Collector Club Home) to see if you were drawn! 

Secondly, the 2023 Stablemates Club has reached its conclusion - Brio the final release and Nero the optional release are both available to purchase! 





















I'm excited to see Brio in person (because he isn't really doing anything for me in photos) and Nero (another Sharpieloosa! Hooray! 


















Just kidding about the Sharpieloosa thing...or am I? Heh heh heh. I hope they get here soon! 

That brings us to the end of this year's Stablemates Club - let's hope we start getting previews of next year's club soon, so I know if I need to join or not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment