Monday, December 25, 2023

Wassail is revealed!

 Season’s greetings, readers! Well, the heavily-anticipated Wassail reveal happened today - behold!









Ooh, pretty! When they’re all arrayed together like that, they look great! Although I don’t think anyone was expecting Coal to literally be the charcoal colorway (or very close to it) rather than solid black. 










The hobby was also surprised to see none of these models had a bald face, despite that descriptor appearing in the original (pre-deletion) description of the models. Honestly, the solid faces look a little weird to me, and when you see each of these models by itself, they’re all a little cheap-looking. But at least two Coals have already been bid to more than $3,000 - which is about on par for a run of 24. 

People are still receiving their Wassails and so far I think I’ve seen about seven Coals pop up - so there’s still hope for the people still waiting for their models, like me. I was able to reschedule delivery for all four of mine, so Friday is going to be a fun delivery day for me! Crossing my fingers that I’ll get a Coal! Good luck to everyone else out there still waiting, and Merry Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment