Monday, December 18, 2023

Huh?

 Well, I guess Christmas is coming early this year! From this afternoon's email from Breyer:





















I guess that image doesn't really say anything. Well, we're getting this year's Christmas surprise model...tomorrow, rather than on Christmas itself. This email was so unexpected I actually said, "What?" when I read it. Well, it was either than or some type of expletive - I can't be sure, since I was so bewildered. So...merry early Christmas, I guess! There's been some complaining about the early release, but they're probably doing it so people don't have to be trying to order stuff on Christmas Day - I know I've seen complaints about that in the past.

From the email:

To celebrate the season, we’re getting festive with a beloved sculpture by Kathleen Moody in four glittering colorways – plus a little bit of coal for those on the naughty list!


We already knew the mold was a Moody sculpt from the Winterfest broadcast, but now the guessing is ramping into high gear. At first I thought it was Emma, but from that verbiage, now I'm starting to wonder if it's something else instead. Pretty much all Moody sculpts are beloved, to be fair, but I'm not sure if Emma quite fits into the category of beloved just yet. So maybe it's something else instead? They tend to use smaller sculpts for this, so if it isn't Emma, my first guess is the Arabian Mare/Justadream - she's pretty beloved, isn't she? Even bodies on that mold tend to sell pretty well, and a glossy black Justadream would be pretty great. But then again, Huck hasn't been used lately and a glossy black Huck would be pretty amazing too. Well, I guess we'll find out tomorrow at 11am EST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment