Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Yet another Stablemates Club reveal!

 Good news, readers - the burning question about the 2024 Stablemates Club has been answered - which mold will be the gambler’s choice? And the answer is - the donkey!











That’s right, the G3 Donkey - a mold so obscure, the only time it’s been used outside of a play set was as Senor Carrots in the Spirit Riding Free blind bags. I don’t know about you, but I wasn’t expecting a donkey for a gambler’s choice. Sheesh, and I thought the packaging for the G2 Shetland gambler was tiny this year!

Fortunately for my wallet, I don’t collect the donkey, so it looks like I only need one club membership yet again next year. Woohoo! These four donkeys are cute (and the zonkey looks like it’ll be interesting), none of them need to join my herd. Now we just need to see the optional model and we’ll be set!

In other news, we have a silhouette hint on the Breyerfest Blog!











Not sure when the reveal is going to be, but I’m guessing this is one of the event Stablemates. Let’s hope we don’t have to wait too long to find out!

Also also, per an email from Breyer today, the other two Premier Club releases for next year will be a Criollo by Morgen Kilbourn and a Welsh Cob by Eva Rossiter. Cool, but I’d still like to see some kind of visual representation of what we’re getting. Like a photo? Preferably of the first release. Come on Breyer, time’s a-wasting!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen the word zonkey before - you made me laugh out loud! I'm far more acquainted with zedonks. I bet they're both legit.

    ReplyDelete