Monday, May 4, 2020

More sneak peeks, and a special run line update!

Breyer put a couple of new sneak peeks on the blog today. Here's the first one:



And here's the other:



Live show grand and reserve prizes, I presume? I'm not seeing a lot of speculation about them, and (as usual) they're cropped so tightly you can't tell what they are. I hope we find out soon!

In other news, they've announced how the Breyerfest special run tickets are going to work - they're using the same (apparently successful) model they used to distribute the Seattle Soiree special runs. I'm not sure how I feel about it, honestly - I feel like we need to be able to change what models we want, or we'll just end up with multiples of some and none of others, depending on how our luck falls. I suppose I'll just rearrange my preferences for some of my tickets in hopes I don't end up with duplicates? I wish they'd show us the surprise model in advance, so I'd know if I even need one or not.

In other other news, they've also announced what they're going to do with the centerpiece models from the canceled Seattle Soiree - they're holding a virtual costume party! Each color group will have five winners randomly drawn and the centerpiece model shipped to them. I hope it's something fun! The party happens on May 15, so if you're in that lucky group, don't forget to dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment