Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Single-Day tickets and Custom Contest reveals!

Exciting news, everyone! Single-Day Breyerfest tickets are now available, including the 4-pack! Find them here.  As a reminder, the only way to get all four Stablemates is to buy the 4-pack, which includes a Breyerfest 2020 magnet. If you buy four tickets separately, the Stablemates you get will be randomly selected, so you might not get the ones you want. So make sure to buy the 4-pack before they sell out! 4-packs are limited to two per purchase!

In other news, Monday's sneak peeks have been revealed: they're the Custom Contest prizes! Firstly, meet Cornwall, the grand prize:



He's Latigo, but in black! I guessed it would be Hamilton in black, so at least I was close. And whew, this is one I don't want.

Next, let's take a look at the finalists' prize, Breton:



Like many others on the Internets...ugh, there goes my conga. He's Darwin, but in black...but...my conga...you'll have to excuse me while I go mourn a little bit.

Okay, anyway, those are the prizes! Interesting that the diorama contest and the custom contest seem to be going full steam ahead with the limited, expensive prizes, but not the live show...

No comments:

Post a Comment