Thursday, April 23, 2020

Virtual Breyerfest update and another sneak peek!

So there's been an update on how some of the Virtual Breyerfest activities will work, which you can view here. The big news: raffles, auctions and contests will be limited to U.S. citizens due to various gambling laws (boo, but nothing we or Breyer can do about it), and the surprise model will not be revealed beforehand (I expected that). They say they won't reveal the surprise at all, but I'm hoping it's revealed on Friday morning, because...well, that's what usually happens, so I don't know why they'd keep it a secret longer than that except to torture us...Okay, I can see that happening too. So who knows.

In other news, there's another new sneak peek on the blog!



Finally, something green! From the blog:

It’s a chilly, grey day here in New Jersey, but when we look out our windows, all the signs that spring is coming are out there – flowers are blooming, the trees are budding, and a soft blanket of green is starting to emerge.  We think this sneak peek is the perfect reminder of greener (and warmer) days ahead!
Looks like the point of something's hip to me.  Well, my guess was that this year's pop-up-tent Classic would be on the new Brabant, and it looks like it could be him, so that's what I'm going with. Hopefully we find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment