Thursday, April 30, 2020

And Arran, Arran so far away...

Say hello to Arran, the last single-day Stablemate for Breyerfest 2020!



From the blog:

Our Arran has been created exclusively for this year’s Celtic Fling!  We love all things small, so what could be better than a Traditional pony in Stablemates scale! Originally sculpted by Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig in 1:9 scale and carefully shrunk down to fit in the palm of your hand (1:32 scale), our Connemara Mare (mold #5745) will surely cavort straight into your heart.  Finished in a buckskin roan, a star on her face, and with attitude to spare!
Buckskin roan, eh? Well, she's definitely an interesting color, but I find myself slightly underwhelmed - I think they should have glossed her to match the other three single-day models. Well, she'll definitely be popular! I hope I'm able to get one of the 4-packs - the blog says they'll go on sale next week, so I'll be watching the website!

Also, I'm hoping this means we get a reveal of that green sneak peek tomorrow - could it be the pop-up tent Classic? I hope we get to see it tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment