Friday, April 24, 2020

Breyerfest Single-Day Ticket Update!

There's another update on the Breyerfest blog, addressing the Single-Day Tickets! Important takeaways: the tickets will be available in singles or packs of 4. If you order less than 4 tickets, the Stablemate you receive will be randomly-shipped. You have to order 4 to get all 4 Stablemates. So, par for the course. Most importantly, they gave us the silhouettes!



Ooh, it's Greyson, a mini Croi (!!), Charleston and...the G2 Clydesdale. Yawn...seems kind of random to have a 22-year-old mold in there with all the new ones, but whatevs. I hope he's a yummy color! More importantly, does this rule out Croi as the surprise? Unfortunately, I think it does...which sends us back to the drawing board. For a backup guess, I'm going to go with Idocus in a variety of hairstyles and colors. As for the Stablemates, I'll only need the Greyson and the G2 Clyde, so it'll be worth it for me to try to get the 4-pack - I don't anticipate having any trouble selling the Mini Croi and the Charleston afterward. Can't wait to see what colors they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment