Wednesday, April 15, 2020

That Girl Is On Fire

Yay, we got a reveal of that sneak peek the very next day! Say hello to Boudicca!



Ha, she looks like somebody went a tad overboard with the woad! She'd make a good companion for Alejandro though! Anyway, it looks like we're getting a ninth special run this year! Took them long enough - it's been eight for years, so I'd say we were overdue for an additional model in the special run line. I'll definitely be tracking this one down - she's so unique! I was also familiar with her name in passing:

Our homage to the ancient Celtic Queen of the Iceni, Boudicca famously led an uprising against the invading Roman forces in Britain during the middle of the first century CE. 

There's a movie about this, starring Alex Kingston, that I'm vaguely interested in watching. Maybe I'll get around to that eventually, with all the lockdowns and stuff going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment