Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Nayati...or "Neigh"-ati! I know, I crack myself up...

Just when I think I'm safe from buying any more stuff from Breyer...



...they come out with something irresistible! From the website:

With his head tossed to the sky and a name that means “wrestler,” this proud stallion is ready to defend his herd.

So this is the next release on the super-popular new American Dream mold! These colors are all really nice - the dunalino and the appaloosa are glossy, but I kinda wish all three of them were - that pinto is spectacular. And the appaloosa is pretty much a mini version of Jackpot, but way more attainable! Wins all around. I ordered one on all three of our accounts, because I naturally need to get all three. I guess now I get to hope I don't get three of the same color...

In other news, the next single-day Stablemate has been revealed! Say hello to Orkney!

 

Okay, so he's a pinto version of this. He looks pretty nice, and I'll pick him up, but I still think they could have picked a different mold. Oh well...hopefully I can get my hands on a 4-pack before they sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment