Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Say hello to Skye!

I almost forgot to post about this - we've had another single-day Stablemate reveal! Meet Skye:



From the blog:

Dressed up in a luscious silver black and a high-gloss finish, his unique color is due to the silver gene over a black base coat, which lightens the mane and tail to a near flaxen color and turns the body a rich chocolate instead of pure black.

Ooh, he's pretty! Almost pretty enough to make me want to keep my Charleston and add him to the collection...but that neck still looks weird to me. He's tempting, though! So this means we'll probably see the mini Croi tomorrow - I bet she's amazing! 

There's also a new sneak peek in the April collector club newsletter (great job on mailing that while still technically in the month of April, guys):



It says we'll find out what this is in a few weeks, so I'm guessing it's the next Premier Club release. I'm not sure they'd do two Appaloosa-patterned Berries Ponies in a row, and that's the only other thing I can think of that it would be. Guess we'll find out eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment