Friday, October 11, 2019

Priscilla is here!

Good news, everyone! My Priscilla came today!



Isn't she a beauty? She's not very good about standing up, though (a common occurrence with this mold). Maybe my other one will be better? I haven't ordered that one yet - I'm waiting to see if I can bundle shipping with the Collector Club Valegro that has yet to be released.



I love her green and purple tail ribbons! Check them out:



They look like somebody colored them with a gel pen - and I don't mean that in a bad way. Quality-wise, she's pretty great - I didn't see anything wrong with her. If she stood better, she'd be perfect!

That's all I have for today - sorry to be so brief. The next release will be out in December - I'm excited to see what the final paint job will look like for him, since we haven't seen that yet. Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer! And we should be seeing this year's last Premier Club sculpt soon as well. Let's hope it's a looker!

No comments:

Post a Comment