Thursday, October 10, 2019

2020 Collector Club - Now Open!

As a continuation from yesterday, the 2020 Collector Club memberships are now open for business! Including the Deluxe club membership - and it turns out the special Stablemate is a shrunken Fighting Stallion!



So...is the promo photo an actual Stablemate-sized fighter, or did they just sub in an old glossy palomino Trad? Because they don't usually look exactly the same, and this one does. I guess we'll find out in...an entire year? Sheesh. Fortunately, I don't collect the Fighting Stallion (large or fun-size), so I'm going to sit this one out. Normal collector club membership, here I come!

As an aside...am I the only one that isn't excited about all the molds being turned into Stablemate molds? I mean, it's probably a cheap(er) way to expand the Stablemate line, but why don't they turn some molds into Classics while they're at it? Since we all know they'd like to make the Classics line more popular?

Well, anyway. It could just be my inner collector being crotchety. Get off my lawn, and such. Or maybe I'm just tired of spending money! Perish the thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment