Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Another release in the 2020 Vintage Club!

Sheesh, looks like I've been totally off the mark with my Vintage Club predictions...again. But the second release in this year's Club has been revealed - say hello to Starlight!



It's a glossy gray appaloosa on the Shagya Arabian (aka Yasmin) mold! Ooh, she's pretty. I think this girl fits right into the Vintage Club, even if she is a new mold. Nice as she is, though, I'm not going to join the club unless the next couple of releases turn out to be super-desirable. Speaking of which, we only have two more reveals left - well, three if you count the Stablemate. We haven't seen the gambler's choice or the optional model. I still think the gambler will be the FAM/FAF - hopefully they'll show them to us before the deadline to join. I'm still wondering what they're going to use for the optional model, too - no doubt this year's Claude really helped with keeping people in the club through the end of the year, so I wonder if they'll try to pull another Claude situation next year (wouldn't surprise me). Hope we find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment