Monday, October 21, 2019

More exciting news!

Lots of exciting things to report today! I'll start with the last release for the Vintage Club this year. Claude is finally available to order!



Good luck to everyone that orders! 30 of these guys will be matte rather than glossy - I wonder how many will pop up for sale after the fact? Makes me glad I don't collect Shannondell.

Next, the 2020 Stablemates Club has had its first reveal: Klaus, on the Darwin mold!



Ooh, I like him. You could probably get away with calling this one a Knabstrupper, right? Just as long as he doesn't turn orange and live in a fishbowl...but anyway. I wonder if this means he'll get a RR release as a Lipizzaner? I hope so. In any case, I'll definitely be rejoining the club.

And lastly, the final Premier Club model of the year has been revealed! Say hello to Georg!



I really want to like him...in fact, I like most of him, except the banged tail. Gah!



I'm pretty conflicted about this guy. It's not that I don't like drafts, but most of Breyer's drafts haven't made it into my collection. But, Othello is my favorite mold...so I'm just confused. Maybe when I get him in hand I'll like him better? Hopefully we don't have too long to wait - he'll be available next month.

Also, apparently there might be an In-Between Mare making an appearance in next year's Vintage Club? That's cool! I don't have a photo yet, but evidently it'll be revealed soon. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment