Thursday, October 24, 2019

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Whoa, Breyer! Slow down on the new releases lately!

...That's not something I thought I'd ever say...

But anyway. Apparently this year's JAH has been showing up in people's mailboxes, with tons of new revelations. A buckskin Akhal-Teke for next year's first Premier model! A chestnut pinto Fighting Stallion as part of the "70th Anniversary Collection"! The last model in this year's SMC (Corbin) will be a dapple gray! Next year's other Premier Club models are sculpted by Lynn Fraley and Kylee Parks! They're doing a giveaway of the chestnut pinto test model from last year's vote for Beau on the Idocus mold! The PC Stablemate is a mini of Hamilton! (Not surprising!) And probably other things I'm forgetting!

And on top of that, it's been revealed that next year's Live Show Benefit model is a buckskin pinto on San Domingo! They've been doing lots of buckskins lately...but anyway! The live show giveaway model is glossy Malik!

I don't have photos of any of this stuff yet that I can use, but rest assured I'll be posting about it as soon as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment