Wednesday, October 9, 2019

2020 Collector Club information!

Out of nowhere, we have an announcement about the 2020 Collector Club - check it out! I don't know how anyone found this link to begin with, as I didn't see anything about it on my Club homepage. But take a look at this Collector Club model for next year!




His name is Carter, and he's beautiful! He looks a lot like the rose gray Hero's Welcome, actually. But anyway!

In addition to the usual club renewals, they're introducing a Deluxe Collector Club membership for next year, and people who join that get an exclusive Stablemate. This is to celebrate Breyer's 70th anniversary. I don't know about you, but I kind of feel like the special model should be a Traditional, since Breyer's first model was Traditional-sized? Maybe I'm way off with that, but still. I'm super excited about that Dundee!

It doesn't look like we can actually sign up for the clubs yet, since the "Join Now" links don't currently go anywhere, but I'm sure it'll be available soon. I hope we get to see the special Stablemate before we join - if it's nothing I want, I won't have to bother with the membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment