Monday, October 7, 2019

No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 I know I'm late to the party with this (I blame weekend travels + lack of time), but a Mini Whinnies series 3 has been appearing at Walmarts across the country...and most of the new models are teeny versions of Trad and Classic molds!

I don't have any photos I can use yet, but the shrunken Traditional molds are Sherman Morgan and Wixom, while the shrunken Classics are Liam, Malik and Mariah. And...one of them is a tiny, tiny Hambletonian! HE DOES EXIST IN PLASTIC! I demand a bigger version of him immediately! Preferably a Classic or Traditional! I KNEW using him as the crystal at Breyerfest last year would lead to more releases on him eventually! Especially since we're finally seeing the Spanish Barb as a Stablemate this year - if we get him in a nonporcelain release, we can get anything! I need more- MORE! Especially since I don't (and won't) collect Mini Whinnies!

No one seems to know what the chase piece for this collection is called, but I'm really hoping it isn't a Tiny Wintersong - because that would just be depressing. But I need a bigger, plastic Hambletonian as soon as possible!

2 comments:

  1. When should these actually be released??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are out right now, if you can find them. I believe they have the same UPC code as the previous blind bag series, so a lot of Walmarts probably won't stock them until the previous ones sell.

      Delete