Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I Can't Believe It's Not Saige!

The new web special is up, and...what? It's not Forever Saige? Say it ain't so!



Lonesome Glory, eh? Well, I guess it's not the worst choice.



Still, I was really hoping for Forever Saige, as a fitting wink to a common criticism.

That said, I'm ready to say it: I'm tired of buying things. I never thought I'd commit such words to print, but there it is. My sales have been in the garbage all year, and the constant flow of new releases from Breyer definitely isn't helping the situation.

But, at the same time...Lonesome Glory makes a really nice giraffe. Maybe I'll just enter for her on one account and see what happens? Entries are only being taken until Monday, so it's not like I have to remember for very long. Good luck, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thought I missed something...giraffe, true. But a Zebra would be right out! ;P

    ReplyDelete