Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Giraffe sneak peek!

Apparently Breyer posted this on their Instagram today:



While it's clearly a giraffe, there's been some confusion on what we're looking at here. I think it's a top-down photo of the model's back: the withers are at the top left, spine running from top left to bottom right, and the top of a right haunch in the bottom right. That said, if this is anything other than Forever Saige, I'll be sadly disappointed. We can't forget all those "giraffe neck" comments every time the mold gets a new release, can we? It would be super cheeky and snarky of Breyer to use her as a giraffe, so I'm all for it. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to see what this is...although I won't complain if it's a mold I don't collect, as I really need to scale back my buying...

Also, word from Breyer is that they don't have any replacements for Salem (bleh...), so I'm just going to have to live with the warped leg on mine, or attempt to fix it (but I'm not brave enough to try it myself, so I guess it'll never get fixed). Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment