Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Fall Releases are out!

Good news, everyone! Breyer's fall releases were announced today! I'll start with this year's brick-and-mortar special run, Khalid:



A new Marwari? With the non-Marwari ears? Sign me up! I have to admit, I like the Marwari version better (especially with his original hair), but this guy looks nice. I'll be excited to see what that belly spot looks like in person!

Next, the Fall Limited Edition:



He's limited to 3000 pieces, and he's definitely interesting! His color is based on black opal. I love opals, so of course I had to order this one. I hope he's as striking as a real black opal, although I don't know what types of paint Breyer would have to use to get the opal effect. I'm guessing he'll be translucent, as well.

Next, a new Classic horse-and-book set:



The Pie, on the Classics Amelia mold! She looks nice, although I don't collect Amelia. Black-and-white pinto is always so striking!

Lastly, we have a couple of Classics unicorn foals!



Say hello to Zoe and Zander! They're cute, but nothing I need to collect. But hey, new unicorns! I'm not going to complain about that.

That's all I have for today! I hope Khalid and Lightning Ridge get here fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment