Thursday, September 12, 2019

2020 Vintage Club and Lillian and Molly!

So, Breyer snuck a brand-new reveal onto the website today - one of the models in next year's Vintage Club! Check it out:



Apparently his name is Trailblazer! From the website:

2020 marks Breyer’s 70th anniversary and we’re pulling out all the stops for this year’s Vintage Club!  Celebrate the rich history of Breyer with vintage-inspired colors and packaging on sculptures old and new, along with some fresh takes thrown in for good measure!

While I haven't had time to do a Looking to the Future post about the Vintage Club yet, I definitely would have had the Western Horse on the list to be used (though I've been expecting him to show up for years). And what a striking color! Too bad I don't collect him.  Looks like signups open in early October, so I wonder if they'll reveal anything else exciting when the signups open up.

In other news, Lillian and Molly are now available from this year's Vintage Club! My order is already placed, so hopefully they don't take too long to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment